Monday, June 05, 2006

love me Tender..

finally! i have Tender my resignation! 1 month more to freedom land! yeh! hee..
i've talked abt changing job for like... more then 6month??.. can't remember.. anyway, finally!
Thank God i have the chance to go taiwan last week.. and KL weeks b4.. to get some rest and recharge myself b4 going on to face the i believe is the turning point of my life..
hmm.. actually i never thot i would go full time into music related stuffs.. Thank God for showing me the way.. knowing this path will not be a smooth one.. but i'm willing to take up this challenge..
i'm reading this book [If you want to walk on water, you've got to get out of the boat].. and one sentence hit me: "How much faith do i need? Not a feeling of certainty. Just enough faith to take a step."
yes! i've never thot of it that way as i'm always in my safe zone.. always waiting for tat feeling of certainty before i do anything... and now, if i'm still waiting for that certainty.. i know i will miss the chance and i may be stuck with this job.. this job that i never like doing for the next.. 10 years?
well, there will be much more barrier ahead.. communication barrier, financial barrier.. etc.. pls pray for me brothers and sisters... pray that i will hav the courage from God to go on.. pray that i will learn to manage my time.. thanx!
God comfort me with his word juz b4 i tender my resignation.. :

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalms 23

oo.. i'm MCing and home now.. again.. =''=... i got pinkeye (conjunctivitus) or wat the chinese call "yan zhen" (eye needle) it doesn't realli hurt.. but its realli annoying.. irritating!.. i dunno how to discribe the feeling.. u noe wat i mean if u have got this pinkeye before.. O_o..
anyway, wat i wanted to say is i was at home going thru some stuffs.. and i came upon this bible verse card i got during this year's chinese new year... its like the verse of the year or somethin like tat.. (we'll get a bible verse card every year during chinese new year).. its like this.. :

"Peace I leave with you; my peace i give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

i remembered when i got this verse i was thinking what will i be afraid of....
now i know... my verse of the year indeed... =)

No comments: