Thursday, May 11, 2006

...chocolate...you never know what u gonna get..

yeh.. life is like a box of chocolate.. you never know what you gonna get..
the famous quote from the movie Forrest Gum.. one of my fav..
for now, i realli hav no idea whats ahead of me.. kinda worried..
thanx to all the friends, pals that hav given me advice in one way or another..
thou i am worried, i still believe that God will make a way...
God, pls give me strenght and courage to take the step....

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness he'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade But His word will still remain
He will do something new today.

No comments: