Thursday, April 13, 2006

thursday morning bus journey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today is thursday, i woke up a little late in the morning.
i missed the bus i always take because it was too pack.
so, i waited for another bus and it came 5 to 10 minutes later.
i had a hard time getting in the bus because it was also very pack and i was standing near the door. i was holding on to the horizontal pole and my hand was inbetween the ezlink machine and a lady.
suddenly, the lady moved and crush my arm against the ezlink machine as the door opens. i think my arm nearly broke. i tried to move my arms away, but i cannot.
my arm was stuck in that position for about 5 seconds until the lady move away.
at that moment, i wish i can get off the bus right away.
i manage to endure the journey and got my way to my company.
Luckily, my arm did not break, just feel a little painful every now and then.
Too bad i have to take this bus to work almost everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


hmm.. trying to sound like a primary sch compo.. think i fail badly.. haa
anyway, thats what really happen in the morning... -_-!!!

No comments: