Friday, April 28, 2006

looking behind..

hmm.. did u take notice of those people with some mental illness?
i've notice that they like to look behind, as in phyically look behind their back quite frequently..
and know wat.. i realised have the bad habit of doing that a few years ago too!
remembered it was when i was in the polytechnic.. i like to look behind for no reason!
and after i realised that i'm lookin behind.. i always ask myself why i did that.. and i have no idea why!
hey.. did any of u realise i have the bad hibit back then>??
hmm.. maybe i have had some mental illness.. hahahaa
you've been warned..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have noticed u... having this habit of turning around to look at the back since poly days but I'm sure u are alright till this very moment. hee... I find it wierd at first hee... Anyway I'm used to it liao. Cheers...

smintz said...

o.. u've noticed! hahaa.. wonder why nobody pointed out to me this weird habit of mine then.. maybe i've scared them.. wahahahaa..