Sunday, June 17, 2007

*blank*

What wrong with me?.. i hate myself... haiz
i can't speak my mind... i can't think faster... i'm a too self-centered person..
i admit that i'm weak... i can't do it without God..
but i'm a forgetful human.. i always depend on myself and forget abt God.. argh...

i wrote abt my talking "problem" in my previous post.. recently i realise one of the person i noe hav this "problem" as well, Again.. the difference is.. he dare to speak up.. he can hold himself very well and everybody likes him! i guess he must have gone thru some stuggle.. i dun noe him that well to ask thou.. i definitely hope he can share with me what he had gone thru someday.. and hope it can help encourage mi.. hmmm

well, but i Thank God that i have this "problem".. becos everything happen for a reason.. you may not noe why now.. u will noe it someday...
i guess if i haven got this... i will be a very proud person today.

"7To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." <2 Corinthians 12: 7-10>

yes.. i pleaded for God to take it away from me.. i think.. no.. i know God put these ppl there to tell me that His grace is always sufficient for me.. Praise the Lord...

No comments: